The Teriostar LP-1040-MF offers fast LED print speeds and parallel processing, delivering uninterrupted output that helps keep users productive.
Designed for maximum uptime and reliability, the Teriostar LP-1040-MF features a user-replaceable process cartridge and long-life charge wire, reducing service calls and maximising uptime. Sturdy and reliable, Teriostar large format printers are widely used for computer aided design (CAD) and manufacture (CAM) printing and have a strong reputation in the AEC industry.
Easy-to-use – Straightforward printing and copying
With a 600dpi scanner and copier, the Teriostar LP-1040-MF offers super-fast scanning and copying, including the option to scan PDF files to shared networks.
- Super-fast mono/colour scanning (up to 240mm per second) and copying even at 600dpi
- Dual-light CIS system improves scanning quality for paper with folds or wrinkles
- Front-panel control with scanning and copy functions, including scanning PDF files to shared networks
Flexible features – Security, automatic width detection and job control as standard
Combining a compact design with easy-to-use colour LCD touchscreen panel and a range of performance-boosting features as standard, the Teriostar LP-1040-MF comes with a complete PC-based software suite which supports drag and drop file management, full file view capabilities, a sophisticated print queue along with multiple printer support.
- Ultra-small footprint compared with other industry models, front-facing paper operations enable device to be positioned against a wall, saving space
- Easy-to-use 8.5” colour LCD touchscreen panel for straightforward printing and copying
- Automatic roll paper width detection, dual output paths automatically deliver small prints to the tray and large prints to the optional catch basket or stacker
- Job control sorting and cancellation via web browser or operation panel
- User PIN code and password authentication, Security Print feature stores jobs on HDD drive until authentication is completed