Fitting into much smaller spaces than other large-format printers, the compact design makes the Teriostar LP-2060-MF ideal for shared use. The user-replaceable consumables help maximise productivity and device uptime.
The Teriostar LP-2060-MF features a high-performance print engine and scanner, delivering super-fast A1 print speeds up to 9 prints per minute (ppm).
Workflow features – Batch printing, converts large-format drawings to electronic data
Ideal for busy workgroups in the AEC industry, the Teriostar LP-2060-MF features a range of software functions to streamline workflow including the option to scan directly to a TIFF or PDF file and convert to other formats including BMP for archiving drawings.
- Batch print function supports HP-GL, TIFF and PDF formats, drag-and-drop operation prints multiple files in supported file formats
- Viewer function enables files to be viewed in supported file formats including TIFF, PDF or JPEG without opening each application
- Scan to file converts large-format drawings to electronic data
- Folding unit interface for single workflow print job management
Easy operation – Built-in storage and security, automatic paper width detection
Aimed at improving productivity while providing a range of business-oriented functions and features, the Teriostar LP-2060-MF eliminates the need to manually change roll paper settings, saving time. An easy-to-use colour LCD touchscreen panel provides visibility and guidance while security features and in-built storage make it easy to save and protect documents.
- Easy-to-use 8.5” colour LCD touchscreen panel
- Automatic roll paper width detection
- Standard PIN code function and Security Print
- Job log management function
- Built-in storage for scanned data
- Optional stacker